Just because competitions, races and other events have been cancelled, doesn't mean we still can't compete. We already have our Covid-19 Virtual Relay up and running (yes I meant the pun) with lots of RAC runners already taking part. However, 19 minutes is a long long way for some people to run (yes sprinters we are looking at you). So for those who don't like running 19 minutes or who do but want to try something else, we will now be running a Covid-19 Championships.
- Each week we will add a new competition below
- EVERYONE can take part (Mum, Dad, sibling, friend and partner categories will be available)
- Athletes will have 6 days to complete the challenge (don't worry it doesn't take that long, just how long we will give you)
- Once you have completed it, simply use the form on the events page and send us your result
- At the end of the week (Sunday) we will pull all the results together into different categories and give out virtual medals. As well as, you guessed it, an Odds vs Evens medal table
- There will be prizes (virtual medals) for the best costume whilst taking part so email your photos/videos to email@example.com and we will share them on Facebook and Twitter